If the event is full and you would like to be waitlisted please email the Club with your contact information and the Event(s) you would like to registered for. The Club email is: email@example.com
Link to Registration Form is HERE
For a list of Entries click here --> 90-Minute Tournament - Entry List.xlsx
WHERE: Beaufort Park Courts - 6 dedicated pickleball courts (Parking is off Chelsea Crescent)
• No food or water vendor so bring what you need
• Bring a chair with you
• Keep anything of value at home or locked in your car
• Parking and washroom (portapotty) facilities are available
• Very limited shade in park area - umbrellas
• Spectators are welcome outside playing area
COST: $20.00 per team per event plus processing fees. Entry fees will be collected when registering on line
EVENTS: Limited to 12 teams in each event
• Women's Doubles - 9:00 am start
• Men's Doubles - 11:00 am start
• Mixed Doubles - 1:00 pm start
Courts will be available for warm-ups starting at 8:30 am.
Please note that the success of this tournament depends upon all teams turning up on the day.
• 12 doubles teams will play games continuously over the 90-minutes (there will be a 5 minute break after the 4th game).
• Games are scored using rally point scoring system and are timed
• Upon completion of the timed game, the winning teams move "up” a court and the losing teams move “down” a court. If the score is tied at the end of the timed period, the teams will play out the final point
• Scores are not recorded
• Courts 1 and 6 (the top and bottom courts) - the winning team on court 1 stay on court 1 - the losing team on court 6 stay on court 6. At the end of each 90-minute event, the winning team on Court 1 will be the winners.
WAIVER: All players will be required to sign a waiver on day of the tournament. NPC Waiver Form.docx
REGISTRATION: You must register as a team (only one member of the team need register and pay for both players). Partner’s name(s) must be included with the registration.
Nanaimo Club Members - Registration starts August 6th, 2021 at 12:00 pm
General registration starts August 8th, 2021 at 12:00 pm
All entries must be received by 6:00 pm Thursday, August 26th, 2021
There will be no refunds if you cancel after August 21st, 2021
COVID-19: We expect all participants to adhere to the current PHO directions/orders. On the tournament day you must: exhibit no signs of COVID-19 symptoms, within the last 14 days not have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms or a confirmed case of COVID-19 and not be subject to a mandatory quarantine order. Please do NOT come to the courts if you are feeling ill.
PRIZES: To be announced
TOURNAMENT BALL: TBA
WEATHER: In the event the tournament is canceled due to inclement weather, the registration fee (less processing fee) will be refunded.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Anna Edgar (firstname.lastname@example.org)